Everyone knows about basic, everyday discounts at restaurants and popular retailers, but you would be surprised to learn about some of the biggest discounts and Special Programs now available to help adults cut expenses and boost their retirement. Unfortunately many Americans are missing out entirely, simply because they don't know these programs exist.
That's why we put together this list of the simplest things anyone can do right now to save a small fortune this year.
Note That: Many of these programs are only available online and could expire as early as this March . We encourage you to claim the items in the list below to make the most of it while they last.
1. Tax Benefits For Seniors
Tax planning can be quite a tedious process, but there are benefits for seniors to make tax less taxing:
- Free Advice: IRS-certified volunteers will help older taxpayers with tax return preparation and electronic filing between Jan. 1 and April 15 each year.
- No Withdrawal Penalties: Anyone aged 59 or over can withdraw money from an IRA, without incurring the common 10% tax.
- Catch-Up Contributions: Workers aged 50 or older can defer income tax on an extra $6,500 or a total of $26,000 if contributed to a 401(k) plan, resulting in a tax savings of $6,240 for an older worker in the 24% tax bracket.
- Additional IRA Contribution: Workers age 50 and older can contribute an additional $1,000 to an IRA, or a total of $7,000 in 2020.
2. Use Congress's Mortgage Relief Program To Keep Up To $3,264 In Your Pocket Every Single Year
This is the #1 secret that banks and mortgage companies don't want you to know about.
Still unknown to many is a brilliant Government Program called the High Refinance Option Program (HiRO) that could benefit millions of Americans and reduce their payments by as much as $3,266 per year! You could bet the banks aren't too thrilled about losing all that profit and might secretly hope homeowners don't find out before time runs out.
So while the banks happily wait for this program to end, there is a nationwide push to have homeowners take advantage quickly. The good news is that once you're in, you're in. If lowering your payments, paying off your mortgage faster, and even taking some cash out would help you, it's vital you act now and see if you could take advantage and benefit from congress's generous relief program before it expires sometime in 2021.
If lowering your payments, paying off your mortgage faster, and even taking some cash out would help you, it's vital you act now to qualify.
How Do I Qualify?
Step 1: Select your state below to see if your eligibility (it's free)
Step 2: Take the 60 second quiz and see your new low rate!
Select Your State:See Your New Low Rate Now »
3. Special Program Gives Seniors $250,000 in Life Insurance for Just $15/month!
If you have any family, life insurance is a must. Most people don't have savings large enough for their family to pay off their mortgage, cover living expenses, and pay for final expenses — never mind ensuring your loved ones don't inherit your debts.
Life insurance companies know all of this and the bigger the policy, the more they profit. They've been getting away with charging high rates for years – but that's all coming to an end.
Thanks to a new special program, there is now a way to get a rock solid, yet very inexpensive life insurance policy from top providers. Simply by using this new life insurance comparison website it's easy for anyone to see how cheap plans can be, regardless of age or medical history. The best part is it's totally free!
The website will run your options through their technology to automatically find the best life insurance policies available at the lowest possible price. Even if you already have a policy, it can find comparable plans at a much much lower price. You could easily end up saving up to 70% on life insurance!
No medical check and guaranteed acceptance policies are also available for adults of every age, even if you have been denied in the past.Get Cheap Life Insurance »
4. Never Pay For Electricity Again - This Fed Program Pays Homeowners to Get Solar & Enjoy $0 Electric Bills!
Your power company will likely never tell you about this. This little known government program is paying thousands of dollars to homeowners who live in these qualifying areas, simply to switch to solar.
It's called the Federal Solar Tax Credit and it covers all costs to go solar, so you never have to pay another energy bill again. On average, homeowners can get $5,000+ to install solar panels.
The benefits don't stop there, once you've made the switch, homeowners reduce their energy bills to $0! This helps you save even more in the long run.
It's very easy (and free) to check if you are eligible before the program expires. Check now and eliminate your electric bills forever. Check Eligibility Here!Check If I Qualify »
5. Paying For Car Insurance? Here's How To Get $610 Back Each Year!
It is widely known that many seniors pay far too much for their car insurance. Generally, depending on age and driving history, seniors could be entitled to huge discounts & savings on their policies. The problem is that most fail to compare and simply let their existing policies renew year after year...
For most, if you are over the age of 45 and pay more than $30/month for car insurance, you are very likely overpaying for your policy.
Thanks to this innovative new website, most can take advantage of up to $620 in savings which are available, yet most don’t even know about! The site is super easy to use and allows you to see instantly how much lower your new rate is.Find Out My New Rate »
6. Seniors With Bad Knees Get A Sample Of GNC's #1 Joint Compound Instaflex Advanced To Try in
If you deal with joint discomfort, you need to see how you can claim a 2-week sample of GNC's #1 Joint Compound to try.
Formulated by renowned Doctor, David Katz, Instaflex Advanced has become the best selling joint solution product at GNC and Walgreens. Thousands of seniors across the US and Canada are enjoying joint relief everyday with it.
The best part? You only have to take 1 small capsule a day and many start to feel a difference very quickly!
The company behind Instaflex Advanced has agreed to allow new customers to try a sample throughout 2021. You can go to their website by clicking the button below to claim your sample to try. Samples ship within 24-48 hours, so you'll have it quickly too!Claim Your Sample Of Instaflex Advanced >>
7. Discounts & Saving Tips - Your Wallet Will Thank You
Even when the economy is good, it helps to be mindful of your money, but it's even more important nowadays. Here's some unusual ways to save your cents and turn them into dollars:
- Groceries: Save up to 10% off at supermarkets such as Bi-Lo, Fred Myer, Hy-Vee and more! Even Walmart sometimes offers senior discounts, it's always worth asking in store.
- Diet: Eat meatless once or twice a week. Not only will it help your wallet, it’ll improve your health.
- Entertainment: Most towns offer free concerts on Saturdays or Sundays during the summer. Take advantage of them.
- Travel: Get up to 10% off with airlines like American Airlines, United, Southwest & more. It varies by route, so it's worth calling in before booking!
8. Seniors With $15,000 or More in Card Debt Use This Brilliant Debt Payoff Plan
With the skyrocketing cost of living in the United States, more and more adults are struggling with financial debt than ever before. And with interest rates snowballing the amount owed, paying your card balances can seem like a trap that can never be escaped. Here's what the banks don't want you to know...
For anyone over the age of 40 that owes $15,000 or more in card debt, this debt relief program can greatly reduce the amount of money owed. The program can resolve debt without a loan – allowing many to become totally debt free in just 24 – 48 months.
So if you carry $15,000 or more in card debt, click here to see if you qualify for reduce payments!Reduce My Credit Card Bill »
9. Transportation and Travel Discounts
For those that like to get out of town, vacation, or visit the grandchildren, be sure to always ask for discounts from the various travel providers. This is especially true for travelers 55 and over. Here are a few we know about...
- American Airlines: There are various senior discounts that apply to various trips. Call to find out which are available.
- Amtrak: Senior pricing is available for most Amtrak locations. This ranges from 10 to 15 percent off.
- Alaska Airlines: Seniors can save a significant amount with discount plane tickets. However, discounts vary from one time frame to the next. Most commonly, seniors can save 10 percent.
- Southwest Airlines: Seniors over 65 who are traveling with Southwest Airlines may be eligible for Senior Fares. These are available online and for international and domestic travel. You can also purchase Senior Fares through a customer service representative at the airline or a travel agency. You will need to arrive early at the gate to be able to prove your age in order to be checked in for your flight.
- United Airlines: United offers discounted prices for flights for seniors over 65. Seniors need to select the Over 65 category when purchasing tickets online or with a customer service agent. Discounts vary depending on the flight and location.
10. New "Roof Replacement" Program Helps Homeowners Get a New Roof
Homeowners should never have to pay full price for roof repairs again. In the past roofing work could cost a fortune. Worse yet, a bad roof can lead to tremendous damage, mold, animal infestation and other expensive situations that could be avoided with proper home maintenance.
No doubt replacing a home's roof is an easy thing to put off "until next season," especially since traditionally the cost could come with quite the price tag.
But thanks to this brilliant new website, it no longer has to cost homeowners an arm and a leg to get the roof replaced or repaired. In fact, homeowners that use the site will never have to pay full price for roof repairs again.
Now homeowners can get their roof replaced while saving thousands of dollars in the process by taking advantage of all special discounts, rebates and incentives available in their area.
Every homeowner should check to see how cheap it can be to get a new roof in their area.Check If My Home Qualifies »
11. Homeowners Get $3,708/year Back On Their Mortgage With New Homeowner "Relief Programs" This March
If you're a homeowner, this one thing could save yourself thousands of dollars this year...
The Fed recently pushed mortgage rates off of a cliff, which would give the average homeowner 3,708/year (or $309/month) back on their mortgage as early as this March
There's no telling how soon the Relief Program will expire, so it's suggested that homeowners complete the official Mortgage Relief Survey Here to check their eligibility right away.
While the banks happily wait for the program to end, a final push is urging homeowners to take advantage. The Programs are currently active but could be shut down at any given time.. The good news is that once you're in, you're in.
So if reducing your payments by $309/month, paying off your mortgage faster, or even taking some cash out would help you, it's important to check your eligibility here. Checking your eligibility is quick and completely free!Check My Eligibility »
12. Don't Pay For Another Costly Home Repair Out Of Pocket Again!
It's always a disruption when appliances like ACs or washing machines break down. Worse yet, most of us can't afford to go out and replace or repair them on the spot, yet are forced to, since they are rarely covered by home insurance policies. They always seem to break down when we need them most, but next time, you don't need to pay out of pocket for anything...
Clever homeowners are using this new Home Warranty Program, and are saving thousands in the long run by protecting themselves against unexpected home repairs. All appliances you can think of are covered entirely by this program, and in many cases, they'll completely replace your appliance with a brand new one. Without paying a penny out of pocket or unexpectedly, you can save yourself the financial impact and inconvenience of future break downs.Click Here to Learn More »
Bonus #1: Seniors Get $850 Worth of Home Security For FREE
There are over 3.4 million home burglaries every year in America. Sadly, most of these homes don't have security systems either, if they did, they're statistically much less likely to be broken into. Home security systems can be expensive, but this program offers $850 worth of home security kit for $0, installed in your home as soon as this month.
Besides for lowering your risk of being a victim, it could also help you save money on your home insurance policy. With this security system, there's no reason not to give yourself the peace of mind that comes with home protection.
For a limited time, homeowners can get this $850 Security System + a $100 VISA Gift Card for Free!.Click Here to Learn More »
Bonus #2: Homeowners In Eligible Zip Codes Get $1,632/yr Back On Their Home Insurance. Check If Your Area Qualifies...
A new Special Program is helping thousands of savvy homeowners get up-to $1,632/year back on their home insurance. Has your insurance provider told you about this?
Let's face it... everyone needs homeowners insurance. But how often have you actually used your insurance? Probably not nearly enough to make up for the cost year after year.
Here's something most people don't know about home insurance and it's one of the easiest ways homeowners can save...
Homeowners insurance is actually pretty inexpensive, but most people are paying far too much. In fact, most homeowners can now get an average $1,632 taken off their annual bill for the same or even better coverage by using this popular website.
In just seconds, you can get quotes from the top insurance providers in your area that compete to give you the lowest rate... allowing you to get a big discount on great coverage. Many report they're able to get a huge savings just by using this site to reduce their bill for free.Reduce My Home Insurance »
Bonus #3: If You're Paying More Than $9/Month For Medicare, You MUST Do This
Open Enrollment Period Now Active: Did you know that over 95% of seniors are paying more than $5,000 per year out of pocket on medical expenses? Thats ridiculous!
All of your deductibles and co-pays could actually be covered with this replacement plan. However, these special plans are only available to those in qualified zip codes.
This is because the information hasn't been readily available until now, and also because many seniors get pushed into Medicare Supplement plans that don't actually provide good coverage. Fortunately, a lot of smart seniors out ther are using this free service to find the perfect plan and save BIG.Click Here to Learn More »
Bonus #4: Seniors Who Own Their Home Can Save Big On New Windows & Cut Up To 43% Off Heating & Cooling Costs
When seniors visit this window remodeler connection website they are shocked to learn about the discounts and savings available.
These types of discounts can help you save BIG on the cost of new windows for your home while also lowering your heating & cooling costs by up to 43%.
You can easily compare window prices, installation costs and see how much you will also save on your monthly electric + heating bills.
Fill out the short form to receive free pricing quotes from licensed & insured window replacement professionals in your area and see how much you can save.Click Here to Qualify »
Bonus #5: Genius New Tech Gadget Slashes Your Electric Bill in Half
It is no secret that the price of electricity is steadily increasing each year, but thanks to this new Nikola-Tesla-inspired technology, USA seniors can save hundreds to thousands of dollars every year on their electric bills.
It's called InstaWatt and its tech was originally created by no other than the legendary Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist, Nikola Tesla. Initially it was concealed from the general public because it offered average families the opportunity to save on their monthly energy costs.
InstaWatt is a small, compact, affordable, and easy-to-use plug-in unit that stops unnecessary power from entering the electrical cables and overloading the network. InstaWatt is your power company's worst nightmare. They have been trying to hide InstaWatt from the everyday consumer and have even banned it in retail shops.Get 50% OFF Now »
By taking advantage of the special programs in this list, seniors can easily save thousands of dollars a year — and for many years to come.
Don't Forget: many of these items may expire this March , so do not wait to claim them and start saving right away...
1. Go Solar and Enjoy $0 Electric Bills: Click here to see if your zip code qualifies.
2. Claim $250,000 in Life Insurance: Click here to search discounted rates on life insurance!
3. Cut Your Home Insurance In Half: Click here to get a free quote and compare rates
4. Get Rid of Snowballing Debt: Click here if you have more than $15,000 in card balances.
5. Reduce Your Car Insurance: Click here to save $500+ on car insurance!
If you found this list of expense cutting solutions useful, be sure to share it on your favorite social network by clicking the button below...